Sunday, December 27, 2009

3 Idiots of my life

The Song that made me say Gimme another chance I wanna grow up once again. Meet all of them once again whom I call my Friends not because I had chosen them to be my friends but they live upto those levels that made me proudly say that you are my Friend. The talks, the times, the moments that I still share with them on the fly calls me back to hold them more close to my heart. If I look back now they are the gems of with different colours, different shines, different prices but precious in every aspect. The one with whom I always fought in my school, never get tired not even today, never afraid of him even when he is 1 feet taller to me, thrice as strong as I was. The one who can bear a slap and say ‘It was good with a thumbs up’. The event that gave a different blow to our friendship that continued, still continuing and I wish continuesJ. The one who taught me to stand upfront and argue.. do not hide away. Surely missing you _ e _f

Moved out a bit and there came the culprit of all – competition, that make you stand against your own friends, the one that makes you to learn cheating and the one that makes you loose in the end even if u won. Never thought that the opportunity can be so challenging that in search of avoiding it I will meet up with someone that unknowingly made me realise how contended one can feel with the win of your friend can be so satisfying that it overruns all your defeats. Never understood the difference between friendship and love..cant create that thin line between the two..what I believed is that they coexist. Even in the life o becoming something, proving something you can still find yourself in the comfort zone of your friend where nothing can touch you, the secure layer of friendship can never let you down. The effort that was doubled, the spirits that are heightened when you know your friend is just standing by you to say Come on, I know can do it… u can tear the sky apart. The classes in which we used to ignore teachers, the lectures where mimicry used to capture the high point of the day, the assignments that with night calls we somehow completed, the tests in which we copied, the practicals in which we dictated answers from the window, class bunks, birthday celebrations, nicknames, the laughs at our scores and the events in which we fought with the Bub Bub kind of people. I enjoyed the steepest high and the deepest low with you and rest yet to visit. The two extremes are created by you where I surmount myself. One promise given to myself …you remain my friend and I cherish your friendship forever you need to do something really really worst to make me forget you. I wish to be there for you the way you have been there for me.

The list does not end, life moves on even at a higher pace this time. When you find yourself in a completely unknown world, standing alone in a crowd, no known faces, away from your home. You introspect and say was this the life you have been fighting for. I found one more who met like a smooth breeze flowing through, lightly touching my ears and whispering slowly. Slow steps, gradual highs, sudden turns unknown to the world made it grow stronger with every uncertainty we decided to face together. Nothing could let us down until my friend believes in me, runs away when I shout and come back with a small flower to say Welcome back and makes me smile. Remembering the one who flirts with the hep girls of the college just as a naughty move to raise his share value, the one whom I can hit and hide, the one whose shoulder is always for me to sleep. As bad as I can be in making plans but still make it, all time dance partner who loves to see me dancing but cannot dance. A complete makeover of Chimpi, with a hint of hairy bear which you can easily pull to see monkey’s high jump J. Seriously wanna go back to those days where we were a call away. Calling each other to wake up for gym, class and still sleeping over the ongoing phone call till the tipping point is reached, alarms set not according to self but to your friend. Moderating every other plan just to be together for late night walks. I miss those walks and talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment