Monday, December 14, 2009

TWILIGHT SAGA...

Feel the feelings of Bella...the one who met and loved a Vampire


Pond of my heart I believed is shallow, Gets filled quickly never seemed so hollow,
I never knew where my jump will let me in, things may be new, exciting, good & be evil though.
One day I got a spoon to dig, that was the day when I asked to cross my limits,
I found it astounding to reach those heights, Was alarmed before I could miss the ground hits.

Found one who just wants to swallow, living in its own empire,
Look at his attire, I bet u can’t guess it’s a Vampire

Touch of him is so subtle,
That makes you cross all your hurdle;
Runs with the speed of hare,
But wins with the rule of turtle;
Reads my mind like an open book,
Gives it a glance where no one can hook;
When we first met created the effect unusual,
Living the expected but every minute is substantial;
The way he cared, the way he loved,
The way his warmth, holds me through;
Crossing the top of mountains, the end of sea,
He created his land, where only he can be;
I thought never to bleed in front,
The moment came when my hardness burnt;
Feelings turned tender, up to blow,
See the divine change in the eyes that glow;
No fear, no hate, no boundaries will stay,
Praying to the majesty to put them on this way;

Now I want every bit of him to hire, That will be the D-day when I’ll also be a Vampire
The world will see our empire, growing higher and higher without any fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment